These are some of the areas where we provide specialized services.
- Study and drafting of all kinds of contractual and pre-contractual documents.
- Advice and litigation in the different specialities of civil law.
- Real estate law.
- Horizontal property and neighbourhood communities.
- Claims of amount.
- Law of damages and civil responsibility.
- Law of succession. Wills, inheritances and settlements of estates.
- Family law.
- Defence of the right to honour, privacy and self-image.
- Constitution and advice to foundations, associations and civil societies.
- Files before the Civil Registry.
- Consumer law.
- Claims for unfair banking terms and practices.
- Constitution, transformation and liquidation of commercial companies.
- Bankruptcy proceedings.
- Unpaid bills.
- Commercial and civil contracts.
- Comprehensive advice to companies and administrative bodies.
- Liability of administrators and directors.
- Industrial property.
- Claims based on bills of exchange, cheques and promissory notes.
- Representation and defence of the company in the different jurisdictions.
- Comprehensive advice to local corporations and local public sector entities.
- Local taxes.
- Administrative sanctions.
- Licenses and authorizations.
- Public procurement.
- Civil service.
- Town planning law.
- Administrative liability for damages caused to citizens.
- Comprehensive advice, legal assistance and defence in criminal proceedings.
- Filing of complaints/suits in defence of the client’s interests.
- Direction of the process in all the instances in exercise of the accusation so much individual as popular.
- Assistance to defendants and defendants.
- Control and surveillance plans and programmes to prevent criminal liability within the company.
- Corporate and property crimes and crimes against the socio-economic order.
- Environmental crimes and crimes against the planning of the territory.
- Crimes committed in the field of public service and in the exercise of professional activities.
- Criminal liability arising from accidents at work and crimes against occupational safety.
- Offences against physical and mental integrity.
- Criminal protection of the right to honour and privacy.
- Advice, defence and representation of companies, public sector entities and workers in the different matters related to labour relations and labour law.
- Employment contracts, agreements, covenants and company agreements.
- Individual or collective modification of working conditions.
- Disciplinary dismissal.
- Individual contract terminations for objective reasons.
- Extinctive, suspensive or reduction employment regulation files.
- Labour sanctions.
- Wage claims.
- Reconciliation of personal, family and working life.
- Violation of fundamental rights.
- Claims for compensation and benefits arising from occupational accidents.
- Social security benefits.
- Representation and defence in the courts of social jurisdiction.